QC Engineer / Metrology Operator
Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality display modules and waveguides, with our own self-developed unique methods of making the best see-through displays available on the market. We were recently listed among the most promising startups in the world by Bloomberg, being the only company from Finland on the list. Dispelix Oy was founded 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 35 employees. We have four locations now including offices in Joensuu, Oulu, the Head Quarters in Espoo and Dispelix Inc. in the United States.
We are looking for a Skilled metrology operator to reinforce our Quality Control and Metrology Team. Your tasks consist of execution of the quality control measurements based on defined work instructions. You will be responsible for testing, analyzing and reporting of optical functionality assessment of product development samples and production components in QC function. Work assignments includes planning of your daily work, setting up the optical metrology instruments and execution of planned metrology work packages. Work requires confidence in handling of optical QC instruments close collaboration with company’s internal and external stakeholders. Job location will be in Espoo.
- Mastering of QC metrology tool(s) for product development and production purposes
- Executing the metrology and QC work defined with your supervisor or development team
- Owner of QC report creation based on metrology data
To successfully contribute in this role you would find yourself as:
- Experienced in optics and optical measurement systems or in optical metrology and QC
- Having a technical education or proved track record on quality control operator work
- Skilled in reporting measurement results
- Skilled in team work and multicultural collaboration
- Comfortable with R&D and start-up working dynamics
- Comfortable with English communication
Beneficial skills would be:
- Knowledge in industrial quality control
- Knowledge in statistical tools and methods
- Programming skills (C++, Python, Matlab)
- Experience in display technology or diffractive optics
You should have good communication skills, open attitude and courageous mind so that you can successfully fill your position.
We offer an exciting international work environment and a highly talented world-class team beside you. We encourage and support each person in our team to develop themselves for future challenges. The position is full-time and starts immediately or as agreed.
Come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry! Apply by emailing your Cover Letter and compact CV and a salary request to email@example.com. We will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Further information: Dr. Ismo Vartiainen, Principal Manufacturing Engineer: +358 50 357 5702.