Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality display modules and waveguides, with our own self-developed unique methods of making the best see-through displays available on the market. We were recently listed among the most promising startups in the world by Bloomberg, being the only company from Finland on the list. Dispelix Oy was founded 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 50 employees. We have four locations now including offices in Joensuu, Oulu, the Head Quarters in Espoo and Dispelix Inc in the United States.
We are looking for an energetic and result driven person to strengthen our R&D team in Espoo. We expect you to drive product development projects with internal engineering team and global vendor network. Engineering team led by chief engineer is responsible for technical success, Project/Program Manager is expected to keep the program moving forward as planned with comprehensive, high quality skill set and project management tool utilization that leverage personal competences in the area of project/program management.
- Creating program plans, milestones, success criteria, schedules and deliverable breakdowns together with engineering team, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring the planned deliverables are on time and meet the quality criteria
- Working with customers and internal stakeholders
- Working with manufacturing vendors
- Closely collaborating with internal teams to keep the pole position in manufacturing the best see-through displays
To successfully contribute in this role, the following skills are essential:
- Previous experience in project and/or program management work
- Understanding and capability to utilize standardized project management frameworks and methodologies such as PMBOK and PRINCE2
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and advanced user of Excel
- Skilled in multicultural collaboration with external partners
- Comfortable with R&D and start-up working dynamics
- Comfortable with remote work and traveling
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Perseverance, proactive problem solving and staying on top of issues at all times should feel natural to you
Beneficial skills would be:
- Experience in driving long lasting projects and/or programs
- Experience with product management
- Certificate for project management (PMP)
- Basic understanding of Lean principles
You should have good communication skills, open attitude and courageous mind so that you can successfully fill your position.
We offer an exciting international work environment and a highly talented world-class team beside you. We encourage and support each person in our team to develop themselves for future challenges. The position is full-time and starts as agreed. The vacancy is open until October 1st 2020, or until we have found a suitable candidate to fill the position, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry!
Apply by emailing your Cover Letter and compact CV and a salary request to email@example.com by October the 1st 2020.
Ismo Vartiainen, firstname.lastname@example.org