Specialist / QC Technology Owner
Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality display modules and waveguides, with our own self-developed unique methods of making the best see-through displays available on the market. We were recently listed among the most promising startups in the world by Bloomberg, being the only company from Finland on the list. Dispelix Oy was founded 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 35 employees. We have four locations now including offices in Joensuu, Oulu, the Head Quarters in Espoo and Dispelix Inc. in the United States.
We are looking for energic and result driven person to strengthen our Quality Control and Metrology Team. We hope you to drive Quality Control system and methods development in R&D environment and finally implement those to industrial environment in collaboration with our broad partner and supplier network.
- Definition of the component quality measures based on customer requirements and with Dispelix product design team
- Definition of the QC metrology for development and production purposes
- Realization of the metrology tool for production line with external partners and manage the tool investment projects
- Owner of in-line QC for Dispelix product over outsourced supply chain
- Depending on you career targets and personal preferences you may have opportunity to work in manager position in the team
To successfully contribute in this role, you would find yourself as:
- Experienced in industrial quality control
- Experienced in optical metrology and development
- Skilled in statistical tools and methods
- Skilled in multicultural collaboration with external partners
- Comfortable with R&D and start-up working dynamics
- Comfortable with remote work and traveling
- Comfortable with English communication
Beneficial skills would be:
- Micro- and nanophotonics understanding
- Programming skills (C++, Python, Matlab)
- Experience in display technology or diffractive optics
You should have good communication skills, open attitude and courageous mind so that you can successfully fill your position.
We offer an exciting international work environment and a highly talented world-class team beside you. We encourage and support each person in our team to develop themselves for future challenges. The position is full-time and starts immediately or as agreed.
Come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry! Apply by emailing your Cover Letter and compact CV and a salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Further information: Dr. Ismo Vartiainen, Principal Manufacturing Engineer: +358 50 357 5702.